This page is a work in progress. And because I believe that sometimes we find resources where we least expect them, some of the links go beyond writing and networking. If you find them helpful, please know I wish you the best. God bless.
Catholic Writers Guild Blog I post tips for writers on the fourth Tuesday of each month. Stop by for a visit!
Other links of interest:
RAINN Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network: National Sexual Assault Online Hotline. Free. Confidential. Secure.
The Hotline The National Domestic Violence Hotline. Anonymous & Confidential Help 24/7
A healing alternative to criminal justice, which gives voice to victims and promotes restoration of right relationships to all harmed by crime.
Links to Leslie’s nonfiction:
Articles for The Criterion, Indiana’s Largest Weekly Newspaper, published by the Archdioscese of Indianapolis:
- Hispanic Connection of Southern Indiana moves to a new home: October 3, 2014.
- Faith and fellowship are staples of New Albany Youth Mass: October 18, 2013.
- Take steps to reclaim our religious liberty: July 5, 2013.
- Archbishop thanks Miter Society members for their support: June 7, 2013.
- Archbishop Tobin gets warm welcome in Tell City Deanery: February 1, 2013.
- Community helps bring Eagle Scout’s prayer garden project to life: January 18, 2013.
- New Albany Deanery Multi-Choir Epiphany Concert: Holy Family website, January 18, 2013.
- Renovated St. Francis Xavier Church is rededicated: December 14, 2012.
- Priest spurs parishioners into new foray of evangelization: October 26, 2012.
- Parishioners at St. Mary’s celebrate a unique May Crowning: It’s not every day that parishioners get to place an actual crown on Mary’s head for a May crowning, May 25, 2012.
- A leap of courage, obedience and faith: Two faith communities with different cultures share common bonds of worship and music, August 19, 2011.
- A dual celebration: St. Mary-of-the-Knobs parishioners break ground for new church, honor retiring pastor, July 9, 2010.
- ‘Love in action’: All Catholics are called to evangelize in their daily lives, Evangelization Supplement to The Criterion, May 9, 2008.